Friday, April 2, 2010

“His Heavenly Heart”

I see who you are
when you look in my eyes,
your color is vibrant
in the darkest of skies

A heart so pure,
it shines in the light
In the heat of the day,
till it turns into night

A soul that’s complete,
so peaceful and still
like a vacant green meadow
or a wide grassy hill

Eyes that weaken
my body and soul,
and fill me with emotions
I cant quite control

Everything about him,
I keep inside
so the beauty within him,
he can not confide


- Dedicated To: John L.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

1 comment:

Prathmesh said...

"A heavenly heart
Oh so pure!
Not a glint of shiny dearth,
in a world full of people so unsure."

...Awesome piece. Oh so you are back (woohoo) and how! So many of such beautiful work at a go? ...amazing. Keep this place rocking...