Friday, April 2, 2010

Blurry

Myself I am, I see so clear,
reflection of myself in a mirror
Same old image, all too plain,
feeling as if I'm going insane

Myself is waiting, I feel so weak,
Slowly heading towards the love I seek

Nothing left but shattered glass,
broken by my steady grasp
The pieces rose up from the floor,
A portal shown off like a door

In the mirror myself did go
Still like a painting, the river below
Quiet so loud it's piercing my ears,
the desire inside has brought me to tears

Searching for someone, I stare at the sun
Pointless I see this trip has become
I hear something out there, moving about
A figure in the distance, I can’t quite make out

Though vision is blurry, I don’t need to see,
I feel that he’s out there, waiting for me


Friday, June 12, 2009
- Dedicated to Tishawn.

No comments: