Friday, April 2, 2010

Noble Intentions

Near the blood sucking winds,
far beyond the raging seas.
A terror of endless light openly arose from beneath my knees.
Five beams of light all fled through the sky.
Lifting the people up each passing me by.

My skins starts peeling.
I slowly arose.
Dazed in a trance,
I'm completely composed.

Deadly distorted images produce in my mind.
Each one of them crawling, none left behind.
Awake to reality, I lay on the ground.
Every bounded volume made little or no sound.

Something in front of me blew dust in my eye.
It's thick white smoke streamed slowly near by.
I understand now what I must do.
Each image was clear I must pull through.

Gravity's pushing down,
My legs turned to stone.
Striving to move faster,
breaking my bone.

The thoughts of agony swerved through my brain
Making my nerves send nothing but pain.
My noble intentions, were gone in a flash.
All of my wisdom turned into ash.

Not every person has a true noble deed.
As you can see, some don’t succeed.
But at least you know your tried your best.
That alone put you to rest.

No comments: