Friday, April 2, 2010

My Only Fear

My eyes turn blue,
they drip the blood
The pressure follows,
I drown the flood

I bring you closer,
I draw you in
I let out the water,
I’ve held within

I break into pieces,
I start to decay
I’m going down slowly,
I’m floating away

You’re bringing me closer,
I start to spin
The pressure keeps rising,
the water seeps in

Scared and helpless,
I start to let go
The waters torture,
Is rising below

Whirlpool keeps spinning,
over my head
Sinking down slowly,
the water turns red

Breaking on the inside,
and bleeding on the out
Come back and save me,
from the love I’m without

Lay me down slowly,
and burry my pain
Leave me with something,
my soul will obtain

Show me the light,
and fade out the dark
Set me a path,
I have to embark

Leave me with something,
and carry my heart
Take me beside you,
so our paths never part

No comments: