Friday, April 2, 2010

What Is Beauty?

One night I closed my eyes,
but somehow I still could see
I treasure this life inside my heart,
that I know I must set free

My eyes did not once blink,
everything was so clear
A figure from a distance,
I know will soon appear

To some he seems so beautiful
How could anything be so pure?
The fragrance of his body,
and his soul I did allure

But others are scared to face,
what most of us call ugly
As your body begins to chase
the message you must unfold

The nights you sat in wonder,
can help us solve this case
As you try to work through the knots,
at a slow and steady pace

The day I fell asleep,
could be my real life in disguise
Into this room I creep,
before the pain hath but arise

Soon I will wake up,
and I’ll have to let him go
But this life is not worth living,
covered deep under the snow

So once I am released,
I will come back again
To fulfill this life inside me,
and relieve the pain I’m in

No comments: